Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Cupcakes Are Evil?

Hey there.

The past couple of days have be a bit irritating and the next couple may be just as bad. But don't worry, I'll still make time for you guys. Here's an interesting/disturbing article I found on The Center for Consumer Freedom website that says that, according to a Washington Post article, some schools have banned cupcakes. And its about time, too. Everyone whines that TV, movies and the government are the cause of the downfall civilization, but it's those damn cupcakes that are the root of America's problem.

Here's the Washington Post article in question.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Evil. Pure Evil!

1 Comments:

At January 18, 2007 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming by my blog and posting your comment.
I found the article very interesting.
Briefly, people tend to make a mountain out of a mole hill. They are too hot about just a trifling thing....Am I not far from the point?
Anyway,I don't have to mind grammar too much...is it right? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home